Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thankful

Today I choose to be thankful. I should be thankful every day. I choose to get caught up on the things in life that I cannot control.


Today I am thankful for a  full dishwasher...This means we have food on our table, clean running water, a roof over our heads, and friends and family to break bread with.


When I am busy thinking about everything I don't have...I forget that I have way more then most people on this earth. I forget that God does not need to bless me like He has. I forget that I have way more than possessions,  freedom of speech, and freedom to gather and worship. I have eternal life...I am  a sinner unworthy of this gift. A gift that did not have to be given but was. A gift that cost more than anything in this would could buy.

What are you thankful for?

-Patty


No comments: