Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Daily Bread

Here are a few verses that are my daily bread when trying to balance being a women after Gods heart, a wife,  mother, and working women:

"Motherhood is a ministry, an opportunity, a calling and a position of great influence. Mothers shape the next generation and impact society more than any other profession. There is no other career so important, so precious, so urgent, so rewarding." Linda Dains

"Blessed is the house that is clean enough to be healthy, messy enough to be happy and where love abounds"

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matt. 11:28-29

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9 

"Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord." Ephesians 6:4

"The wise women builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down." Proverbs 14:1

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

This is the song I sing Parson every morning now:

Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory
Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory
Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory
Children of the Lord

Patty


No comments: