Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Influenster - Super Mom Vox Box!

A few months ago I heard about the Influenster Vox Box from a friend. Its a way to fill out brief surveys and get sent a box of new products to try and review for the companies. Its pretty fun! I always look forward to my next box!

The last Vox Box I got was a Super Mom Box. I was pleasently surprised with the products I received since they were brands I don't generally grab for.

One of the products I got in my box was Suave Kids Purely Fun 3-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash.


I won't lie, I NEVER grab Suave products. At first glance, I was a little disappointed when I opened by box and saw this item. My Wyatt has super fine hair and sensitive skin, so I figured it would be best to try this on him. At first I was so surprised about how good it smelled! Usually things with labels like "Pure" and "Simple" don't have any scent...and I am a sucker for a nice smelling product! Besides that it washed really well and was ACTUALLY tear free (which isn't always true). It left Wyatts hair clean, not greasy, and not weighed down. It worked well on Parsons thick curly hair to! Over all this product was a win in our book! 

There was another Suave product in my box. It was a coconut oil hair mask. NOT good for my thin Mama hair. Not something I would recommend for anyone with thin hair that is easily weighed down. 

The third item in the box that I wouldn't usually grab for was Palmolive Fusion Clean Dish Soap.  I won't lie. I am a blue Dawn or Method girl when it comes to dish soap. Again, I was pleasantly surprised by the Palmolive! It got my dishes clean without scrubbing, took care of toddler gunk and didn't leave soap scum behind on my dishes or on my sink! Another win in this box! 


There were a few other products in my Super Mom Vox box, squeezable Daisy Sour Cream, kids dental flossers, pens and deodorant. Ill save those reviews for another post!

xo

Patty





No comments: