Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mommy Spa Night In

I love company...I love hosting...it is one of my favorite things to do. Because of this, I tend to go a little over board in preparing for guests arrival. After a week of preparing then a few days of being a host, and  clean up after guest leave...all while being a wife and Mom to a 15 month old. I was beat. I am not a light a candle and take a bath kinda gal...but that is exactly what I did. 

Since I don't have the time or money to go to a real spa...I made my own at home. You can have one to...here is what I used. 

Madi Diaz's Pandora station gave me nice relaxing tunes

A good book...I love it so far

Brown sugar face scrub



Candle light and yummy smell

Lavender and Vanilla bubble bath


This was the first bubble bath I have taken in years. I have to say...these Mommy Spa Night In evenings are going to be on my calendar more often. I will be adding a bottle of wine to the list for the next spa night in. :)

You don't need hundreds of dollars for a spa night in...chances are you have everything you need at home.

Love, 

Patty




No comments: