Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nearly 1 Year!

Yikes that right ladys and gents...my little baby boy will be 1 in less than a month. You heard me 1 YEAR OLD! Holy molie! Where in the heck did that time go?!

I am  not going to lie it does break my heart just a little each time I think to hard about it. I remember thinking "I cant wait till he can eat solids", "I cant wait till he can sit up", "I cant wait for..." now I long to hold that snugly little newborn who was so warm and dependable solely on me for everything.



Then I catch a glimpse of my wiggly, all over the place soon to be toddler and I cherish every moment that I have with him. Embrace every sloppy open mouth kiss, laugh at every bit of thrown food and sippy cups, and smile at each little wobbly beginning step that is taken.



I don't care what anyone says, no matter the size and age of Parson he will always and forever be my sweet little baby newborn boy.

Parson, Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know.

No comments: