Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Leap of Faith

Deuteronomy 7:9 
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. 


I keep repeating this verse to myself over and over and over again. My desire to a Doula has not left my mind for quite sometime. After praying and praying and asking God for guidance. I am in the process of becoming certified. I am jumping in with both feet, with my eyes closed, shouting "Lord you are my God, You are faithful, You will provide as promised, You have a plan for me, I trust you!"

I trust that God will provide a job for Aaron that provides health benefits, I trust that God will provide three expectant Moms that I can offer support to for my certification, I trust in His plan.

I trust Him....

Patty

No comments: