Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Lets get honest...

So I have a few confessions that I think are  kind of embarrassing or funny....so I thought I would share :)

1.) I love to color...like in Parsons Elmo coloring book with old school crayola crayons ...I wonder often who likes coloring more...Parson or Mommy

2.) When Aaron is not working from home, Parson and I don't get out of our jammies until about 3pm when its outside play time...even then I will not be wearing makeup :P My thought on this is I have no one to impress if the hubs isn't around :P

3.) I am addicted to cloth diapers...I know it sounds strange. But man there are some really cute ones out there. I got Parson a 1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish doctor sues one a few weeks ago on Zulily. The nice thing about cloth diapers...the cost is generally pretty low and you can reuse them :)

4.) I LOVE reading other peoples blogs...so much so...I have to not do it because I will waste a whole 2 hour nap session not being productive.

5.) This is it...the really strange one and I guess you can call it my type A personality. Everything must be in even numbers, how many spoonfuls of veggies at dinner or the amount of M&M's I eat..it has to be even. Ask Aaron he has a grand time trying to flip me out over it.

What are your silly confessions?

Patty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be nervous that my teeth would get brushed unevenly (like the left side more than the right, or whatever) and the less-brushed side would feel left out...