Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Whole30 Day 1

Today is the first day of Whole30. You would be surprised the habits that you have with food that you don't even realize. Now, I did kind of set myself up for failure by choosing the day after Halloween to have my first Whole30 day...oh and it helped that Parson let mommy sleep like 3 hours last night. Anyway, here is what I have eaten and plan to eat the rest of the day.

Breakfast - 2 egg muffin cups with breakfast sausage, black coffee, and a plum

Snack - 2 mini Hershey crackle bars...this is that habit I mentioned. I walked past  the left over candy and just grabbed a piece without even thinking... I swallowed and though...CRAP Whole30! The left over candy has been hidden in the back of the pantry :(

Lunch - 4 spinach nuggets (these had breadcrumbs on them...so not all the way approved...but its progress), 1/2 Cup pomegranate seeds, 1 Lara bar, water.

Snack - Baked Root Veggie Fries

Dinner - Tortilla-less Chicken Tortilla Soup and salad.


Day one....so far so good minus the chocolate mishap. I think we can do this...if I can just stop craving a icy cold diet coke :)


-Patty


No comments: