Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Blog

This is it, the first post of Aaron and I's blog. I have created this so we can keep in touch with our family and friends online. Well I guess I can start with a few pictures from over the past year since we have been married and living Georgia.

We moved to Atlanta.....


Had lots of "First's" (this is our first Valentines dinner married style)


Had our very first Christmas southern style. This is the only time it snowed in GA, and that was all the snow wer got. It melted in about an hour.

We started our own Family Traditions. We dyed eggs on Easter.



We took lots of road trips. This is Aaron driving eaither to MI or to PA. I don't remeber which.



We celebrated 1 year of marriage! 8-8-08 ;)
Thats all for now. Sorry the pictures are alittle out of order but I am still new to this. I am sure I will get better with time.
Patty












No comments: