Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quotes that make me smile

Here are a few motherhood quotes (and a picture) that I have read recently...they all put a smile on my face, I hope they do the same for you :)


"Whoever said don't cry over spilled milk has never pumped 6 oz and then spilled it"

"I don't need a big fancy vacation, I'd settle for a trip to the bathroom alone"

"Motherhood: when going to the grocery store alone is a vacation"

"I love cleaning up messes I didn't make...so I became a Mom"

"Cleaning a house with kids is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos"

"I would like to be the ideal mother, but I am to busy raising my kids"

"Good Moms have sticky floors, dirty ovens, and happy kids"

"Parenting is a terrible job when you think about it: long hours, no pay, the boss is moody and demanding, and the benefits don't kick in till years later...Enh, at least my co worker is hot."

Besides these quotes my venture with my new sewing machine is making me smile to. Keep your eye out for the next post or two, I am going to be making a cloth diaper cover as well as a toy tether.



Love,

Patty


No comments: