Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

14 Months

Whoa! Boy does time fly! My sweet Parson is 14 months old!


About a month and a half ago I started staying home full time with Parson. Boy has he developed since then! Walking, running, climbing, crawling, and TALKING...oh my word does this boy talk. Most time he tells me exactly what he wants.  When he is hungry he says "Na-na" because he eats bananas for breakfast. When he wants a nap or go to bed "Nu-nite", if he wants to go outside "Bu-Bye" and he has even started saying "Wov ooo" He understands so much to, I will ask, what sound does a cow make? He responds "Moo!" 


We keep a pretty similar schedule each day. We keep busy around the house and try to only go bu-bye in the car once a week. We find lots of fun things to do, crafts, walks, walking to the park.


A lot of people think that I am board all "cooped up in the house" but to be honest, I love it. 

There are days that we stay in our jammies, there are days that I cant wait till bedtime...but I love every second of it :) 



1 comment:

kellilayne said...

SO happy for you patty!