Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 2

I write in a quiet house with a cup of hot coffee and breakfast, sounds amazing right?!

Week 2 has been an adventure as expected. The antibiotics Parson was on for his ear infection hurt his belly so there was lots of fussy an clingy-ness and not wanting to sleep-ness. Though last week had its challenges it was also so rewarding. I got to look at this face all day


Parson despite how he felt, learned a lot this week. He learned how to say fish, which is more like "fiths", he is trying to run and is getting pretty good at it, and he had his first lolly pop



Along with spending all my time with this cuteness ^^^ I also have been penny pinching and trying to find ways to save a few dollars. As of now I make my own laundry detergent, baby wipes (except for on the go), glass/window cleaner, and dishwasher detergent. I have to say...my homemade cleaners work (I think) better than the full of chemicals store bought junk. The best part is I usually have everything I need to make them in the house all ready. I put the recipes in the Homemade Lifestyle section of our blog


Glass/Window Cleaner


Dishwasher Detergent
Sorry for the sideways image...I could not get it to rotate for some reason


Parson calls. Happy Monday.

Love, 

Patty









No comments: