Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Domestic?

Recently I have been told I am a very domestic wife. I suppose it is true...I really like domestic things. I like to cook, clean, organize, decorate and be creative about life and house stuff. So I guess I am writing this to let everybody know that I am ok with being domestic and I really enjoy it. :)

So m most recent "Domestic" venture was making homemade preserves. I made Strawberry and Peach Cinnamon. So far the strawberry has been a hit and I am going to serve the peach cinnamon tomorrow, we will see which wins the cake. :)

Mom and Dad Jones come down next week and we are so excited to have some family around! Mom Jones is going to teach me to can with the "water bath method" I am just using freezable plastic containers now. They work for temporary uses but not for storing purposes.

I will post some pictures and some reviews of the preserves soon.


Patty

No comments: